Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-02-2015, 06:13 PM   #1

Blue Foil wall insulation? And more ???

What is the blue foul wall insulation listed on my build sheet? I can't find anything about it on the FR website.

How about info on the WnP "DJ system"?

While I'm at it, is there such a thing as an anti sway mechanism built into the trailer hitch? My salesman has told me my 30fbw has one that they spec on all their WnP models above 28' that they have added at the factory. I've been pressing for info on it but have received nothing about it.
drittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 07:22 AM   #2

I don't know about the blue foil, I just found out about it last week. I would like to get some of it for my 28BR.
I haver heard of one built on at factory, would be a great thing to have if it true.
I just went to see about purchasing a 30 WCR last week almost bought it, through it all they never mentioned anything about sway mechanism.
HarrynSally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:37 AM   #3

Yeah, my salesman made a blanket statement that all their trailers 28' and up came with sway control that they have installed at factory. I didn't know if this was like the Tucson sway control that uses the trailer brakes, sensor and controller to detect sway and use the left and right brakes independent of each other to get the trailer to follow nice.

Finally talked to the owner. They are putting on a reese WDH with sway control.

The blue foil wall insulation is part of the cold weather prep that can be special ordered on its own.
drittal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 09:24 AM   #4

The sales manager I spoke to said he ordered the Blue foil on all the work and plays he ordered.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:26 AM   #5

A friend of mine had a WDH with the Tucson sway control it worked good for him.

Tags
insulation