Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #1

Considering a WPT28DB

We are interested in a Work and Play WPT28DB toy hauler. Does anyone have any feedback on this model? We are looking to use it for trips and to tow our dirt bikes and possibly a car. Is this model even capable of carrying a car? What are your thoughts on the overall quality of this brand?

Thank you to anyone that has any advice!
Lindayoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 07:12 AM   #2
Site Team

to FRF.

With a cargo capacity of #3100 and a cargo length of 13' 7" it might carry a very small car.

Make sure you have a good weight distributing hitch. You're starting out with a TW of 1100 lbs.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:11 AM   #3

Hmm I have the 28br and I really like it the only downside to the db is that instead of a dinette you have the larger bedroom. And in order to have a dining table you have to move the toys out! I think the br is Better only for that reason. Depending on the size of truck you have you may or may not need a wd hitch. With my f250 and helper air bags I haven't had any issues towing my 28br it actually tows straight and true and I haven't even had issues with away really. I've had four motorcycles in the cargo area and one in the dining area comfortably that's four sport and one full dress Harley so cargo area is sufficient not sure I would put a car in it tho it is tight quarters for that. Other than that it is an awesome trailer and I have no regrets buying it!
uhcrewdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
toy hauler, work and play