Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2014, 05:23 PM   #1

Water pump

I went camping for the second time and before I could get set up... The urge hit me. The water pump wouldn't come on. Well had to wait to hook up the camp site water to clean up the job. This up set me because it falls into the whole self contained thing. Well I spent an hour tracking down wires and still nothing. Settled down drank a beer and then figured out gown to remove the vent fan switch housing. There was a loose wire on the circuit board. Dose anyone have a wiring schematic for the water pump? It doesn't have even a labeled fuse. The wires coming off the pump are different from the wires to the pump there had to be another connection somewhere. I'd like to know but without having to disassemble the whole trailer. I really like the trailer 30 wrs but have to work on it a lot for brand new.
smokeater1161 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pump, water, water pump