Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2012, 07:30 AM   #1

Will a RZR 900 XP fit in a 25ULA 2010 Model??? Or is this 27ULPS a Good deal

So i am looking at possibly buying a W&P. Right now I am looking at two, a 2010 25ULA and a 2011 27ULPS. The 25 I have a very good deal. But it is not local for me to run the RZR up there to test fit.

The RZR is not a stock RZR. Stock specs are
Length 9ft
Width 5ft 3in
Height is 70in

Mine is
lenght 9ft (Once I build the bumpers will be close to 10ft)
Width 5ft 11in
Height is 81in (Not a issue, about to build a new cage, will lose about 4-5in in height)

This is what needs to fit in there. Keep in mind the rear is like 6" wider

Next Question,
I am leaning to the 27ULPS due to the fact that I know the RZR will fit in the garage.
It is 7 months old, been out 4 times, has cabinets in the garage, has queen bed in garage that is powered (Up and down with a button), Has the Black trimed wood.
I can get it for Drive Out of $22,000, Is that a good deal? No Genny. The guy traded it off for a Class A Diesel Pusher.
Mattpopp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 08:12 AM   #2

That is an awesome RZR, I have always wanted one! I have no Idea what trailer it would fit in, just drooling over your pics!!
Old 05-25-2012, 10:00 AM   #3

Well, we ruled out the 25ULA. Next Friday I am bring up to the dealer for a test fit in the 27ULPS.

Its a ton of fun in the mud. The only issue is breaking in the middle of a mud hole. This one is getting ready to get a major new look. I have a brand new tubing bender waiting for me at the house and I am about to pick up 100' of 1.75 DOM. Bumpers and Cage build is on the horizon. Every thing will get powder coated the apple green
Mattpopp is offline   Reply With Quote