Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2015, 09:34 PM   #41

got one!

Hello from CT everyone! We recently went to a camper show and viewed a 23S with the three beds and a 23ikss with the island. The prices at the show weren't that bad actually...around 21 out the door. We had settled on the 23ikss, but didn't finalize anything that day because we were going back on Sunday after we did some on line homework. The 2015's are beautiful, but the amenities aren't any different than the 2014's. Actually, the island has less doors/access. So thats what our homework entailed-comparing. Well....we found a seller on craigslist selling their 2014 23ikss that they bought in June for 16K or best offer. Soooooooo, off we went to see this camper and it is absolutely beautiful. Hardly used, everything is like new. Stored indoors, the owners decided to go seasonal with a much bigger TT so needed to sell this one. Long story short, we hit the mother load because he had every upgrade/option installed and the sale included EVERYTHING. Bike rack, two tv's, bbq, towing package from his truck, extra awning for the back slide that he never installed, keurig, ladder, new outdoor carpet, updated sound system and more. All for the pay off which was less than 15K. I can't wait to hook her up and go camping!

I guess it was just meant to be. I know, it sounds too good to be true, but it truly is a beautiful camper.

2014 Rockwood Roo 23IKSS
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi 4X4
Me, Hubby and Luna the Lab
sewingcybermom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo