Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-31-2021, 03:17 PM   #1

2021 Roo 233S Water Heater Bypass location/access

Good afternoon,

I recently purchased a 2021 Rockwood Roo 233S and de-winterized it. I could not figure out how to access the rear of the water heater to turn off the bypass switch.

Does the couch lift up? Or do I need to remove/unscrew one of the wood panels to access it? Thanks in advance.

Also, my stereo/DVD player wont light up or show any information while it is on. Anyone else had this problem?
Code4 Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 03:22 PM   #2

Someone else had a similar issue with the stereo and they pulled the DC fuse for it for about a minute.
NavyLCDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 11:44 AM   #3

I have the same. The couch lifts up and the bypass valves are on the water lines itself. Mine is pointed down so their hard to see right away. But easy access to it
Padison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 09:10 AM   #4
rbq

I have to fold over the back of the couch so that it is in the bed position and then can lift up the front of seat portion of the couch to get into the water heater.
Old 06-10-2021, 02:13 PM   #5

I tried again to lift the front of the couch when it was folded out. The couch bottom is hard bolted to the structure =[ I wonder if this was a mistake when it was built, or just a change for the 2021's......
Code4 Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 02:59 PM   #6

I have a 2021 as well. You have to fold the top part of the bench down first. It is a jackknife. After that is down then you can open the bottom seat bench
Padison is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2021, 233, 233s, bypass, cat, heater, location, roo, water, water heater, water heater bypass