Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-14-2017, 06:57 AM   #1

21SS counterspace/storage mods?

Just brought home our 21SS and love it except the limited counter space. Anyone have any good ideas to increase that? mounted flip up counters? Rolling cart which would increase storage too? Storage hacks that you can share? I remember it took a few years to feel "confident" with our Pop Up.
Sansvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 09:58 AM   #2

We have a folding card table that we set up on the outside of our trailer to handle some overflow items.
JonE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:06 AM   #3
2016 Rockwood Roo 21dk

Trade it for a 21dk
jaymemiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 11:37 AM   #4

When we were shopping for a hybrid trailer we looked at the 21ss and almost decided on that model. A week later we went back to the same dealer and he had just gotten an 23IKSS in. It did not take long at all for us to decide that this was the one we wanted. Lots of counter space with the island counter and the counter next to the stove. Love it.
RCCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 12:31 PM   #5

I found a few folding carts on line that I think we can use if need be. Counter surface on top. Storage below. Folds flat for travel. Might try one if we need it.
Sansvan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage