Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #1

233s patiently waiting

My wife a I ordered our Roo four weeks ago. I think I am more excited than my kids. I signed up as a member of this forum the following day. I just downloaded the PDI checklist and I have looked at many posts with great ideas for mods and some minor problems to look out for. What a wonderful site. I also noticed that there are no FROG groups from the Long Island NY area. We have two trips already planned for this summer North/South Lake and Robert Treman Both State parks both dry camping and next year we are already looking into the Cheasepeake area and maybe Disney. I really just wanted to say thank you for all the advice and tips. We look forward to the wondeful times ahead.
joewbab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 12:17 AM   #2

We ordered our 233s in February. We finally take delivery next Monday. Congrats on the purchase, and like you, I am way more excited.

2014 Rockwood Roo 233s, PI HW30-C, Equalizer 10k 4 way hitch,
Grizzlygibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:35 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome to the forum and enjoy the 233S!

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #4

Welcome to the forum. Hope the rest of your wait time goes quickly. Just think, one day, hopefully soon, your phone will ring and your dealer will have great news for you!!
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:51 AM   #5

Thank you all, I read the PDI checklist twice already never realized how much to look at is 3-4 hours enough.
joewbab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:14 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

3-4 hours is plenty. Its really a case where you essentially set up, run the systems, inspect the exterior and interior and close up. Consider it part inspection, part demonstration and part practice.

It will hep the process if you explain to the dealer beforehand that you intend to take your time and will have need of a knowledgeable tech on hand (its their job to train you and answer your questions). You can share the PDI beforehand with them so they have an idea.

Most dealers have experienced this before - some don't like it, but who cares what they like. Its your new trailer.

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote