Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2020, 11:53 PM   #21

You 'need' to carry more spare parts and the tools to fix. Don't forget the floor jack!

Summer and winter clothes.

More pots and pans!
garywilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:56 AM   #22

We empty everything at the end of the season and are amazed at all the stuff. So when we start next year we don't put back in stuff not used. Then by the end of the next year oh my look at all the stuff. So on and on it goes.
vickyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 10:46 AM   #23

I just went from a 1200+ sq ft house to my 30' TT, going full time. I still have space/storage available inside and out!! I love it! But then again I'm not one to hang on to stuff I don't/won't use.

My Smoker Adventure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BSZsmP5X78
Use code SPdiscount to buy on Amazon
spower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 09:42 PM   #24

DH & I purchased the Rockwood 2511 after 2 years of research and looking. I worried about storage space and this seemed to have decent storage. DH kept saying the more cabinets the more junk he'd end up towing. After purchase and waiting to take delivery DH swore I caused UPS, FedEx and postal workers to quit after so many deliveries.
The wardrobe slide, side cabinet by the bed, drawer in wall by the door and cabinets over the bed are all empty.
The underbed storage and drawers are mostly empty.
The cabinets over the theater seats are empty. The kitchen cabinets are not overly full nor are the pantrytainment cabinets over full. I keep spare pillows and blankets behind the tv. The medicine cabinet and linen closet are the most full but still have room.
Not sure what DH thought I was going to fill it up with.
The underbelly is pretty full but nothing we don't use.
momraising5boyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 11:47 PM   #25

You are doing great! We went from a 30 foot 5th wheel that we lived in while building our house to a 20 foot travel trailer. I couldn't believe how much stuff I had accumulated while living in the 5th wheel and it's crazy, but I still had some empty cupboards. I really had to weed out things because there was no way all that stuff would fit in that little trailer.
Old 06-11-2020, 08:36 PM   #26

Build a jenga game out of some 2x4 or if you really want to fill the space or some 4x4 or 6x6 or even some 8x8 if your feeling extra frisky... just keep in mind it gets tall quick and it falls over so don't break anything
imjustdave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping