Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-23-2019, 12:37 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalsofEscape View Post
You should have a great time when you get that hybrid camper. While we really had a great time with our highwall popup, when we got the 23WS, we were in heaven. the bigger fridge with a nice size freezer, the bathroom we can actually use, the awning we can actually use, the ability to just open the door and pack the stuff in it, comfortable inside when it rains...etc etc etc
Yes, we are ready. I think I will be sad the actual day I have to trade the pop up in. Lots of good memories in there but we are ready to move on to new memories and easier set up. I think my wife is most excited about the fridge and my son said "does this mean we can have icecream bars in our new camper like grandma's camper". Lol, it's the little things.

Nights Camped in 2021-?

2020-8, 2019-27, 2018-12, 2017-29, 2016-33, 2015-22, 2014-22, 2013-20
exploreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 07:39 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by exploreco View Post
Yes, we are ready. I think I will be sad the actual day I have to trade the pop up in. Lots of good memories in there but we are ready to move on to new memories and easier set up. I think my wife is most excited about the fridge and my son said "does this mean we can have icecream bars in our new camper like grandma's camper". Lol, it's the little things.
It's all about making these memories. You are going to love it. I just got back in the house after driveway camping in it over night. It was below 30degrees and all I used was the heated mattress. Air was cold but it was nice and warm in the sleeping bag. This is a very well built camper with lots of neat features. Your family will have a blast. Can't wait to see your pictures!
Previous:
2013 Jayco 19H /// 2012 Ford Flex factory tow package
kennibc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 10:57 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennibc View Post
It's all about making these memories. You are going to love it. I just got back in the house after driveway camping in it over night. It was below 30degrees and all I used was the heated mattress. Air was cold but it was nice and warm in the sleeping bag. This is a very well built camper with lots of neat features. Your family will have a blast. Can't wait to see your pictures!
Cool. Driveway camping is fun. Have done many of nights with my son when we wanted to go but just couldn't get out. That is another plus about this unit. It will still fit in the driveway with the bunks down (just barley). Will have some pictures up when we take delivery later in the spring

Happy Camping!

Nights Camped in 2021-?

2020-8, 2019-27, 2018-12, 2017-29, 2016-33, 2015-22, 2014-22, 2013-20
exploreco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
roo