Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2021, 05:16 AM   #1

2018 Rockwood mini lite 2506S / Flagstaff micro lite 25FKS

Hi all, I am about to hit the road for a 3.5 hour journey to go look at (and potentially purchase) a 2018 Flagstaff micro lite 25FKS. It’s my understanding that this model and the rockwood 2506S are the exact same with the exception of exterior decals and interior fabrics? Please correct me if I’m wrong. I have only been able to find 1 review on this camper, so I would love to hear from owners of this specific TT. What do you love about it? Dislike about it? Is it a good first TT (we are upgrading from a pop up)? Overall quality? Thank you in advance to those who take the time to respond!
Allye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 09:36 AM   #2

The Rockwood and Flagstaff lines are twins with the exception of colors & graphics.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2021, 02:59 PM   #3

We have a 2016 MiniLite 2506S and really like it. We especially like the separate bedroom in the back, the large window in the front (has the outside cover over the window), and the outside kitchen. We weren't looking for an outside kitchen but we use it all the time now.

Tags
flagstaff, lite, mini lite, rockwood, rockwood mini lite