RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 11-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #301

I'm still waiting too. Going on 4 months waiting for the door, 2 blinds, and a center cap for a rim.
Salem312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 10:59 AM   #302

Has anyone had any issues with the back outside panel delaminating? Mine is starting to bow out on the right side about middle way up? Everything is sealed properly and no apparent water da showing on the inside.
Smokeeater323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 01:43 AM   #303
I go RV'ing not Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem312 View Post
I'm still waiting too. Going on 4 months waiting for the door, 2 blinds, and a center cap for a rim.
I should have thought about trying for a new rim...clear coat is flaking a tiny bit on one of my rims..maybe the 2 year warranty might cover it
1400lbs Equal-i-zer Hitch
jgourlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 01:44 AM   #304
I go RV'ing not Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeeater323 View Post
Has anyone had any issues with the back outside panel delaminating? Mine is starting to bow out on the right side about middle way up? Everything is sealed properly and no apparent water da showing on the inside.
I haven't seen anything like that on my rig...although do you notice it in the morning or when it's cold and goes away in the heat of the day??

When it's cold I can see all the studs all down the side of my trailer showing through the wall...

Could it be that?
Old 11-09-2016, 05:09 AM   #305

I haven't noticed anything like that either.
Salem312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 07:09 AM   #306

Oh no, it's definitely separating. I am getting ready to take it in for the final warranty repairs and will see what they say. My outside kitchen door is warped also, sounds like I need to get that ordered now for next camping season.
Smokeeater323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:45 PM   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokeeater323 View Post
Not quite understanding where it is at. I had an issue on my slides but they claim it is just slide topper mounts.
Zecrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 10:48 PM   #308

Can't wait for last trip of the season. 2 weeks and counting. I think my unit spent as much time in on warranty repairs as it did out being used
Old 11-10-2016, 12:48 AM   #309
I go RV'ing not Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecrom View Post
Can't wait for last trip of the season. 2 weeks and counting. I think my unit spent as much time in on warranty repairs as it did out being used
Lucky duck. Mine has been winterized for 2 months now. Not exactly sure why though as we haven't seen any snow yet.
Old 11-15-2016, 07:47 PM   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgourlie View Post
Lucky duck. Mine has been winterized for 2 months now. Not exactly sure why though as we haven't seen any snow yet.
Well just looked at the forecast and they are calling for an inch of snow overnight Saturday.
Old 11-15-2016, 08:20 PM   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zecrom View Post
Well just looked at the forecast and they are calling for an inch of snow overnight Saturday.
I cannot wait to see the 1st good snowfall ~~~ on the Weather Channel.
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:12 AM   #312

Been a while

So it's been a while since I've been on here...glad to see this thread has been doing great. So some of the things I've noticed or done on my '15 312...my black tank flush doesn't seem to work..it doesn't make that hard humming noise it used to..just sound like water flowing into a box lol..dealer says it is fine they looked at it twice but I don't believe them. Also is It just me or does the black tank not completely empty (leaving some water at the bottom of the tank?) finally figured out how to get the surround sound working in the camper while watching TV. Also installed the oxygenics fury rv shower head
» Fury™ RV Handheld Oxygenics

Looking at replacing the cheap rv grill that came on the bumper hitch but not sure if anything else will mount directly to it. We also have bought, used and fell in love with our portable ice maker. Our heritage has been a great camper and although the winter is long..it gives me time to plan for spring ideas..I attached a picture that shows why I love camping..spending time with family watching the sunset
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2176.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	127657  
Koolcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 12:10 PM   #313
I go RV'ing not Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolcamper View Post
So it's been a while since I've been on here...glad to see this thread has been doing great. So some of the things I've noticed or done on my '15 312...my black tank flush doesn't seem to work..it doesn't make that hard humming noise it used to..just sound like water flowing into a box lol..dealer says it is fine they looked at it twice but I don't believe them. Also is It just me or does the black tank not completely empty (leaving some water at the bottom of the tank?) finally figured out how to get the surround sound working in the camper while watching TV. Also installed the oxygenics fury rv shower head
» Fury™ RV Handheld Oxygenics

Looking at replacing the cheap rv grill that came on the bumper hitch but not sure if anything else will mount directly to it. We also have bought, used and fell in love with our portable ice maker. Our heritage has been a great camper and although the winter is long..it gives me time to plan for spring ideas..I attached a picture that shows why I love camping..spending time with family watching the sunset
Thanks for the update!

I hadn't seen that fury before, looks better than the oxygenics bodyspa that I have.

I agree with you on the black tank, I think that my flush might actually leak into the underbelly. I opened my underbelly and a bunch of clear water came pouring out. Only thing I could figure was flush was leaking.

Yes I have noticed the tank never cleans completely also, but I usually like to leave a few gallons in there with some chemical to keep the smells down anyways.

As for my trailer I have a deal with a local tint shop to do all my windows with some new wizbang heat reflecting window tint. I am pretty excited for this as our trailer gets stinking hot in the summer. Just waiting for the snow to go away to get the work done.

The dealership called my this week to let me know my new outside kitchen door was on its way. Only been on order since June. I have been thinking about ways to stop it from bowing again. I think I am going to caulk every seem on the inside/outside as I think it was water that caused it to bow.

Here's to spring! Can't wait for this year!
Old 01-07-2017, 01:19 PM   #314

Here is a video of it in action..it's amazing lol
Attached Files
Koolcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:13 PM   #315

Well and so 2017 begins...Knobels campground and amusement park in August, cape Hatteras in June and start booking the local campground in 2 weeks for the rest of the summer. A couple more improvements and some new tires before we go.
Old 01-07-2017, 08:43 PM   #316

I will be at Hatteras koa June 12-17.
atcbrownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 09:03 PM   #317

Looking like I'll be there 17-24. Not set in stone yet
Old 01-07-2017, 09:12 PM   #318

Oh well looks like we will just miss each other.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:13 PM   #319

Sorry, but we have kids school schedule to work around
Old 01-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #320

So do we. Our kids get out the week before.

Tags
air conditioner, modifications, outdoor kitchen, outdoor tv, television