Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-25-2021, 02:26 PM   #1

End of the road

After several years of traversing the USA DW and I have decided to end our travels with our 2018 Cedar Creek 35IK and settle down in a quiet spot. Anyone have any current advice as to best way to sell our beautiful trailer over to new owners at a fair price?? Meticulously maintained, even has 2 new Dometic A/C units on it plus satellite. Looking forward to some good advice from all my friends here.
Oneiron
Oneiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 05:53 AM   #2

Best I can do for you is mention your post to the Cedar Creek group gathering in Shipshewana this week. Maybe they know someone out west looking for a similar rig. You are 18 months too late for us but you never know what the group might find.

He who dies with the most tools, wins!
SilhouettePenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 08:56 AM   #3

End of the road

Thanks for this reply. I will look forward to any and all inquiries for this terrific camper. If I sell it I will post that it has a new home. Safe travels everyone.
Oneiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2021, 01:32 PM   #4
Always Learning

I've listed my camper on the Facebook marketplace and plan on taking an ad out on RVTrader.com. I'll likely also suffer the scammers on Craigslist.
Old 08-11-2021, 06:07 PM   #5

Ependydad, you are hanging up the tires? Or maybe I misunderstood you post. If you are best of luck to you and your family. You have been an inspiration to many full timers and want to be full timers and have helped out many folks along the way.

2011 Flagstaff 831FKBSS
2010 F250 4X4 5.4L 3.73 LS
EQUALIZER E4 1200/12000
lbrjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 10:08 AM   #6
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrjet View Post
Ependydad, you are hanging up the tires? Or maybe I misunderstood you post. If you are best of luck to you and your family. You have been an inspiration to many full timers and want to be full timers and have helped out many folks along the way.
Hoping to switch rigs. We just don't need 44' of fifth wheel. We'll either move onto a shorter motorhome (Precept 34G is our current favorite) or maybe a shorter fifth wheel in the low-to-mid 30's range.
Old 08-12-2021, 10:29 AM   #7

Now is a great time to sell. If your price is right it will go quickly.
Good luck!
Pariah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 11:12 AM   #8

There's a classified section on this forum as well.