Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-02-2020, 02:03 AM   #1

No Ibex Forum

I was just checking to see how many other folks are out there with an Ibex travel trailer. I know they have been on the market now for about 9 months and as a new owner of a 19MBS I was hoping there would be a separate forum here by now but I guess there aren't many of us owners out there. I know this is a sister trailer of the NOBO line so I guess I'll take a look there for information and discussion. I took delivery of the trailer about 2 weeks ago and so far I'm loving it. I have had the opportunity to spend about a week with it at the campgrounds and I will be using the unit mostly for traveling for work to try to stay out of the hotel rooms. I'm pretty happy with trailer and was wanting to know if anyone has had any issues or experiences yet with this TT. Thanks in advance!
Thomasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 09:53 AM   #2

Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. I believe there is real value in reading about different systems and rigs and not just a specific unit. problems can be solved by applying the techniques and fixes folks have applied to problems with other rigs. Good luck with your rig.
2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 12:00 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomasis View Post
I was just checking to see how many other folks are out there with an Ibex travel trailer. I know they have been on the market now for about 9 months and as a new owner of a 19MBS I was hoping there would be a separate forum here by now but I guess there aren't many of us owners out there. I know this is a sister trailer of the NOBO line so I guess I'll take a look there for information and discussion. I took delivery of the trailer about 2 weeks ago and so far I'm loving it. I have had the opportunity to spend about a week with it at the campgrounds and I will be using the unit mostly for traveling for work to try to stay out of the hotel rooms. I'm pretty happy with trailer and was wanting to know if anyone has had any issues or experiences yet with this TT. Thanks in advance!

We just purchased the IBEX 19qbs and pick it up in two weeks. I was also looking to see if there were any post on IBEX but do not see any but your. Best of luck to you, keep posting as I will once we start using it.
Amartin453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:01 AM   #4
Adventurer Blogger

I pick mine up Thursday!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F560324D-52C4-48FC-A3FB-40D9EE221AAA.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	347.2 KB
ID:	251146  
csgaraglino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2021, 10:10 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by csgaraglino View Post
I pick mine up Thursday!
Excellent.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum!
Old 04-04-2021, 11:28 AM   #6

Quote:
I pick mine up Thursday!

It’s a great trailer for couples, used every function so far except the inverter. Not 100% sure when to use it or if we’ll need to use it. I believe it’s for short periods of time when there’s a power/water outage.

Everything else has worked without any issue. Grey tank fills up a little fast. The workaround is keeping the grey tank open during showers.

Congrats and keep us posted!
Old 04-05-2021, 08:11 PM   #7
Adventurer Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartin453 View Post
It’s a great trailer for couples, used every function so far except the inverter. Not 100% sure when to use it or if we’ll need to use it. I believe it’s for short periods of time when there’s a power/water outage
The inverter is to be used when you are not connected to shore power. Ie. Boondocking, pull over on the side of the road or in a parking lot for the night and the need 120v for stuff like coffee, charge a laptop, etc. it converts the 12v from your batteries to 120v.
Old 04-05-2021, 08:29 PM   #8
Site Team

Quote:
The converter is to be used when you are not connected to shore power. Ie. Boondocking, pull over on the side of the road or in a parking lot for the night and the need 120v for stuff like coffee, charge a laptop, etc. it converts the 12v from your batteries to 120v.
You’re describing an INverter, not a CONverter.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 08:37 PM   #9
Adventurer Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
LOL, autocorrect, or maybe a little too much Captain!
Old 04-05-2021, 09:25 PM   #10
Trailer Park Supervisor

Quote:
I am part of the ever growing epro/geopro family, but they haven't created a sub forum for us either. I've found it really doesn't matter. Just type your model in the search window, all the threads pop up. It would be nice to have them grouped together, but oh well.
NJKris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:28 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post

Now Im more confused, maybe some captain will clear things up. [emoji23]
Old 04-05-2021, 09:49 PM   #12
Adventurer Blogger

I can share!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	31159AB6-640E-404D-9FB6-637BEF9C1E4E.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	524.9 KB
ID:	251331  
Old 04-06-2021, 09:13 AM   #13
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amartin453 View Post
Now Im more confused, maybe some captain will clear things up. [emoji23]
The poster's edit should have helped a little.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2021, 09:48 AM   #14
Site Team

Quote:
If this is actually a sister line, we may can edit the nobo subforum to include the Ibex

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 08:49 PM   #15

Congrats on your trailers .. I'm sure you've had them a few months by now. We purchased 19QBS in October and have been out a few times with a weeks outing coming up soon. Seems we keep learning something every time we go out. Example - we were hooked up to water and used the water miser waiting on the water to heat up .. found out we were recycling the water into the fresh water tank ... lol. You camp and learn
eisland99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2021, 09:06 PM   #16

Trip to Lopez Lake (Arroyo Grande, CA) in March 2021 ..
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Lopez day shot.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	361.7 KB
ID:	254275   Click image for larger version

Name:	lopez evening.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	175.7 KB
ID:	254276   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lopez trailer n truck.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	447.7 KB
ID:	254277  
eisland99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2021, 06:36 PM   #17

No Ibex Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
If this is actually a sister line, we may can edit the nobo subforum to include the Ibex

Not sure if it’s a “sister line” but adding IBEX to the forum list would be welcomed!

There are obviously more IBEX owners than previously thought and the trailer is a FR top seller/ best model.
Old 05-13-2021, 07:03 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDog View Post
Welcome to the forum its a great place to get your questions answered. I believe there is real value in reading about different systems and rigs and not just a specific unit. problems can be solved by applying the techniques and fixes folks have applied to problems with other rigs. Good luck with your rig.

I agree with SeaDog’s comment about reading others issues and fixes having some real value to it.

However, having IBEX added to the Forum list is much easier to navigate to in lieu of searching and reading a gazillion post that may or may not have some value to the issue you are looking to get resolved!

Add IBEX to the forum list already!

Thanks
Old 05-13-2021, 07:09 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisland99 View Post
Trip to Lopez Lake (Arroyo Grande, CA) in March 2021 ..

Great pictures and congrats on the new trailer. We love our IBEX QBS, not one major issue. Had some minor things that I’ve resolved which I posted about previously under this and another IBEX thread.
Old 05-13-2021, 07:22 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisland99 View Post
Congrats on your trailers .. I'm sure you've had them a few months by now. We purchased 19QBS in October and have been out a few times with a weeks outing coming up soon. Seems we keep learning something every time we go out. Example - we were hooked up to water and used the water miser waiting on the water to heat up .. found out we were recycling the water into the fresh water tank ... lol. You camp and learn

No water should be recycling into your “fresh water tank?” That’s a problem!

The only way to add water to the fresh water tank is by adding fresh water from a hose not from the shower’s water miser.