Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2017, 08:30 AM   #1

Ready to Buy a New TT

Hello, I am looking at buying my first new TT this weekend. I am looking at a 2018 Shasta 32DS and a 2017 Wildwood 28CKDS.

I wanted to see if anyone has any input on either model that would help me make a decision on which to get?

Thank you,
Carvercamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 08:34 AM   #2

Not familiar with the Shasta, but I'm about to buy a Wildwood from RVWholesalers. I just looked and they have 3 of the model you are looking for in stock. This is my 4th rig from them since Fall 2011- obviously I've been very happy with my buying experiences from them. I'd give them a call and ask for Kelly Tussing- this is the same person I've been buying from since my first rig. I'd be surprised if you don't save some money and have a better customer service experience. Good luck!
dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 09:46 PM   #3

Before we bought our 2017 Cherokee 274dbh we looked at a few other brands which included both of those brands. I wasn't to impressed with the Shasta (at least the version we looked at). I actually put a deposit on a Wildwood before we purchased the Cherokee. The wild wood was nicer and nicer than the Shasta in my opinion. I was able to negotiate a good deal for ours being it was priced higher than the Wildwood. The honest selling point was the color schemes and it had nicer stock options, we liked the Cherokee better. Just my 2 cents.
Bedlinedf250 is offline   Reply With Quote