Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2015, 03:10 PM   #1

Sandpiper vs. Wildcat

I was just about settled on getting a Wildcat, when a salesmen suggested I might like a Sandpiper better. He says they have a higher rate of customer sanctification.

We're looking to get a fifth wheel bunkhouse for a one-year trip around the country, full time, my wife, small son, and myself. I thought the Wildcat was a higher quality, so I was kind of surprised he was suggesting the sandpiper.

Any thoughts?
OnSabbatical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:42 PM   #2

Think both are good. I would lean to the sandpipers till I saw a wildcat change it.

Have seen some very nice pipers. Even looked at buying two different ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
arpipeliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 06:34 PM   #3

I think you will like the Sandpipers over the wildcat. They have many bunkhouse floor plans all available with King beds and 6 point leveling systems and residential fridges. We have been looking at fifth wheels from various manufacturers and we kept coming back to the 'pipers. We ordered our 35ROK a couple weeks ago.

Computer Nerd
2014 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Duramax
2015 Sandpiper 35ROK
Computer Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:34 AM   #4

We saw a Wildcat at the Houston RV show last Saturday, I think it was a 327 CK and my better half loved it. When we sat down to try to reach a deal we found that we were up side down with our current RV so we didn't get it but my better half was sad. Good Luck
whj77372 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cat, sandpiper, wildcat