Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-12-2015, 08:51 PM   #1

Vibe Propride

I recently purchased a 2016 Vibe 308bhs and I wanted to see if anyone uses the propride hitch set up with this travel trailer. I really like everything I read about the propride but not sure it will work with the Vibe. Any feed back on this set up will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Enc356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:23 AM   #2

How is your Vibe. Have you had any issues. We just got our 272 and it is riddled with issues.
southpaw821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 08:41 AM   #3

Call or email the company - they will tell you what they've heard/seen from other owners and can also give you the specs for where the jack posts have to go so you could measure on your own. As long as you have clearance for the posts, I don't see where it would be a problem.
ProPride Hitch
purduepete97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 01:56 PM   #4

Vibe Propride

I haven't received my Vibe yet. What were your issues? They should be delivering mine in a couple weeks.

I emailed Sean from Propride last week. He told me it will work and recommended I use the Straptek system instead of the posts. I just wanted to see if anyone has fitted their Vibe with a propride.
Enc356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:41 PM   #5

I use the e2 with my 308bhs. We have had it since April. There were a few issues but the factory took care of them for me.
rwasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2015, 03:57 PM   #6

I have a very long list... biggest ones.. the fresh tank fell out of the camper, the Grey looked to be leaking, but they now say itmm was something different.... hard to explain, but had to do with a roof vent a rain making its way down... not sure if I buy the exploration since it hasn't rained for a while here... and several other minor issues. All told, I have over 20 items on the punch lost to get fixed.
southpaw821 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
propride, vibe