Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-20-2018, 09:24 PM   #21
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock123 View Post
The last thing I like to do is move to a different site at the same campground. I did that at the rally last year and that worked out but I don’t make that a habit

We could be brothers- I HATE moving sites within a campground.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:16 AM   #22

Quote:
The last thing I like to do is move to a different site at the same campground. I did that at the rally last year and that worked out but I don’t make that a habit
Here Herk & I thought we were doing you a favor but in reality we refused to let a sewer site go empty!!!!!!!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 07:47 AM   #23

Actually that worked out pretty good for me, I found out I couldn’t get my Trav’ler satellite antenna down. That would have been bad on my last day at the rally. As it was I was able to get the satellite antenna people to check out the antenna. They could not fix the problem but they put the antenna down and I called Trav’ler and found out the company would send me another head. Because it was exactly one year the company would pay for the install, well two hours. If I had waited until the last day at the rally I would not have been paid for the install. So the move worked out pretty good, thanks
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:05 AM   #24

Quote:
Actually that worked out pretty good for me, I found out I couldn’t get my Trav’ler satellite antenna down. That would have been bad on my last day at the rally. As it was I was able to get the satellite antenna people to check out the antenna. They could not fix the problem but they put the antenna down and I called Trav’ler and found out the company would send me another head. Because it was exactly one year the company would pay for the install, well two hours. If I had waited until the last day at the rally I would not have been paid for the install. So the move worked out pretty good, thanks
I forgot about your satellite problem but glad it all worked out well for you, most likely will see you there again this year
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:07 AM   #25

We are keeping our fingers crossed
Old 03-21-2018, 05:09 PM   #26

Good luck! We love fort wilderness. Nothing quite like relaxing back at your own place rather than a cramped hotel room, after a long day at the parks. Not to mention all the wildlife and neat things to do at the Fort itself
arter368rlbhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 07:07 AM   #27

I lucked up and found six nights at the end of November, now to look for four or five more nights. I would have to move for those nights but we move all the time. We hardly ever stay at a campground more that five nights. Retired military can buy park tickets at about half price. I don’t plan on buying a full service meal plan. DW already wants me to cancel the September trip to Disney but I’m thinking we are going.
Old 03-22-2018, 08:56 AM   #28
Always Learning

Quote:
I lucked up and found six nights at the end of November, now to look for four or five more nights. I would have to move for those nights but we move all the time.
Keep to the same category and link your reservations together and I would be shocked if Disney makes you move.

Have fun going!