Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-22-2018, 08:07 AM   #41
Sunseeker 2400MBW

We have 2 batteries and it’s a 2016 unit. I don’t know date of batteries. A RV/solar panel hobbyist fellow camper looked at our rig and said we need at least a 400 watt panel to be self sustaining. We would have to have access to a lot more water to really utilize that, but we could carry more in our toad. We shall see as we get more experience with all this.
Nancyc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 12:43 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenJoe View Post
By the information I have read about Illinois, the state is so poorly managed that they can't keep up the maintenance in their administration buildings.
That's the truth, most all the Illinios State Parks I went to were in bad shape and the COE were amazing. Like everything else in Illinios cruption runs rampid and the money is used somewhere else. The state is a joke if I didnt have so much money wrapped up in busienss and properties I would leave this state.

20 workers to repair a 24"X24" pot hole and it takes 3-5 hrs to do it
Hollywoodgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 09:52 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywoodgt View Post
That's the truth, most all the Illinios State Parks I went to were in bad shape and the COE were amazing. Like everything else in Illinios cruption runs rampid and the money is used somewhere else. The state is a joke if I didnt have so much money wrapped up in busienss and properties I would leave this state.

20 workers to repair a 24"X24" pot hole and it takes 3-5 hrs to do it

It's really too bad. The citizens of the state don't deserve it. I recall retiring in Illinois on the 10th of the month. On the 14th, we were in Florida. Like you, I had commitments. When they were finished, I was gone. I pass through now and then, but the only time we get off the highway is for gas.
PenJoe is offline   Reply With Quote