Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-04-2021, 10:31 PM   #41

Lonely Planet

I have found the Lonely Planet guides to be a great resource.
2018 WRX
There is nothing so eloquent as a rattlesnake's tail. ~Navajo proverb
43Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 08:42 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscowles View Post
How do you search for things of interest along your route? I don't mean the usual points of interest like Flying J or a Walmart where you can stay overnight, but a place to stop along the way simply because it's interesting, like historical sites or scenic overlooks nearby that aren't necessarily directly on your route. RVParky and RVTripWizard both are good at telling you where to eat, sleep and get gas but not about things that are fun or educational to visit.

Here is something you can doing you can take the time to do it. When you know where your going look at
The towns or places on the map your passing thru. Then call the visitor visitors centers and ask the questions. Also calling hotels in the area because they are sometimes knowledgeable about the area. I find all
Kinds of good honey holes to visit this way...
Mandog is offline   Reply With Quote