Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2018, 03:02 PM   #21

Congrats on retirement, I'll be about 16 months behind you.
Brewhedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:49 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by markb422 View Post
James Island County Park at Charleston. If you can get as far as GA. Fort McAllister State Park is a little south of Savannah. Then Big Lagoon State Rec Area just west of Pensacola.

We're booked at both James Island Park and Big Lagoon! Will stop somewhere in between the two. Thanks!!
Old 04-16-2018, 08:03 AM   #23

State Parks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDnRo View Post
We're booked at both James Island Park and Big Lagoon! Will stop somewhere in between the two. Thanks!!
You are welcome. Have not stayed at James Island yet. We hope to stay in December and use the shuttle to Charleston for a Cruise and some sightseeing in Charleston.
This is probably not on your way south but maybe on your return trip if you like State Parks and do not mind being in the boonies try Hard Labor Creek State Park just west of Madison, GA.
markb422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 01:46 PM   #24

Nothing like retirement, I’m about to go on a little trip Wednesday, just to Topeka In for a few days. I’m planning more trips. I have a trip planned in September for Fort Wilderness for ten days and another in November for six days that I’m trying to increase to at least ten days. I have to plan now for June and july
spock123 is offline   Reply With Quote