Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-24-2015, 11:15 PM   #1

2016 Grey Wolf 26DBH shower drains to black tank

I just bought a new 2016 26DBH went on the first camping trip with it last weekned. Black tank kept feeling up so fast. Had to drain it twice and we were hardly using the restroom. So I took it in for a small leak on the tube the drain no biggie. The tech found the shower/tub is draining into the black tank. Dealer said they had one other one some brought in plumb the sam way. They talk to Forest River amd they the made some that way then in mid production they switched it to drain to the grey tank like all trailers do. So there waiting for enough complaints to come up with a fix. AM PISSED OFF BEYOND BELIEF. This is BS I spent good money on a new trailer if I would of know this I would of never had bought this unit. The black tank is only 31 gallons that is not big enough for shower and tub. My old 2014 Dutchman had a 45 gallon black tank no issue so disappointed
hotheadbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 09:16 AM   #2
Georgia Rally Coordinator

I'd sure be on the phone to Forrest River kind of sounds like the dealer does not want to mess with it. It's a defect and they know it. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing.(sold) (sold) 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49 days camped 2021-74 2022-40 days 2023 5 days
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, black tank, drain, grey wolf, show, shower, tank