Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-13-2008, 10:59 AM   #1

Another Forum Addition; The Hunter's

Thought I would take a few minutes and introduce ourselves, We are new to the forum and thought we would voice our arrival. My wife and I purchased a 2007 Cherokee 285B+ this week. It had been repossessed in Ohio and sold at a clearing auction. The condition of this trailer is amazing. It's in as new condition, most of the manufacturer's pre-delivery stickers are still in place, smells like new, looks like new.
My wife and I had been searching for a bunkhouse trailer for the past while and we decided that we would purchase "out of season". Our children love to camp, I hate tents! So RV shopping we went.....We also show heavy horses(Belgians) and are on the road with them extensively throughout the show season. We trust that this Cherokee should fit the bill?!
We had narrowed our decision down to a bunkhouse Titanium, a 35' Cedar Creek and then stumbled upon this lovely 5th wheel.
(Its too bad the previous owner had to loose such a nice unit)

We live close to a Forest River dealer so that should help with any parts required, etc.
We also pull a large goose neck horse trailer so our 2008 F450 will also get assigned to the new Cherokee.

I will add photo's of the unit soon, of course any forum members with this model or similiar units with helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for letting us be a part.

Adam Hunter
adamhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Welcome the forum !!!

Chap
MtnGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:15 PM   #3

to the Forest River Forums. Glad to have you aboard.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 10:43 PM   #4
The Jolly Mon

Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
Welcome. You may find it quiet here in the winter...but it will pick up Feb - May when the campers come to life! (RV shows and dewinterizing!)

2018 Wildwood Grand Lodge 42 DLTS
-Seasonal Space, Northern MN.
-2017 Sylvan 8522 LZ LES/115 Merc/Sea Legs
NDJollyMon is offline   Reply With Quote