Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2009, 11:42 AM   #1

Central Minnesota

Hi everyone,
My Wife (Kris) and i (Mark) just wanted to introduce ourselves, we live in central MN and have just purchased a 2009 Cherokee Wolf Pack 27DFWP about 2 weeks ago and will take delivery on April 7th. We have had PopUps for our last 2 RV's so this will be a huge switch that we are extremely looking forward to. I am sure i will have a lot of questions for all of you. I have been on sites like this before many times and know the people are always wonderful so we look forward to picking some of your brains. (It's 4 below zero here this morning so it is hard to sit and wait for Camping season.) Take care all. Mark
Mark Danzl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #2

to FRF!!

glad to have ya here!!
aintgotnun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

to FRF. You'll find the answers to any question you might have here at FRF. The members are great at sharing their knowledge and ideas. You've come to the right place!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:49 PM   #4

Hi my wife and Iare from detroit lakes and also have a fr product we bought a cherokee 30f back in 06 and have loved every second spent in it We have it at a seasonal site at a campground near st cloud just outside of clearwater St Cloud Clearwater rv park It is a great park with great owners and lots of our camping freinds who also live there during the summer season We got our Cherokee at Shorewood in Ramsey Mn I hope you guys have a great time in your new camper and I know how difficult it is waiting Please email me if you have any questions at all and if you get a chance to stay at our campground next summer by all means stop by and see us site 37 along the far west end of the campground PS the CG use to be the KOA so call and get a weekend reserved and we will hopfully see you then bye for now JJ
j2detroit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Greetings! We're from White Bear Lake! We bought our Surveyor at Shorewood RV. Nice people and the trailer was well delivered. We also just moved up from a pop-up last year going from a Rockwood pop-up to the Surveyor. I think you are going to be REAL happy. Pop-up to hard-sided is as big a step as from tent to pop-up. You will notice a big difference in towing though!! Well, we're all anxious for spring but probably you even more so with the new trailer. Enjoy it. And ask away. Many nice and knowledgable people on the RV sites.
1969 John Deere 1020, 1940 Ford 9N, 1948 Ford 8N
Jonsered 535, Can of WD-40, Duct Tape
Red Green coffee mugs
acadianbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #6

Welcome!