Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #1

Facing the right direction

Hello,
We are long time travel trailer campers and are ready to upgrade to a class C. We're pretty set on the Forester 3011DS but one of my concerns (not just with this model but any) is one of my teenage daughters and myself tend to get motion sickness pretty easy. Can anyone tell me how riding facing the side of the vehicle, for instance siting on the sofa or the table, is in the way of tummy trouble? Luckily, my husband and other daughter have pretty strong stomaches so we can take over the driver's seat and passenger's seat most of the time but I'm afraid he's going to want to drive now and then.
kdiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:59 AM   #2
Site Team

Welcome to the FR forums! You might try posting this question in the Forester or MH forums where more members will see it. Is there any chance you could test drive it and see how everyone reacts?

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote