Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2021, 01:53 PM   #1

Flagstaff 5th Wheel TV/satellite connection

I hooked up Mobile satellite dish to main tv with no problem but cannot get the tv in the bedroom to connect. There is a bedroom sat. In receptacle in both the bedroom and in the main entertainment area. I have tried everything but get no signal on the bedroom tv. The main tv works fine. Any ideas?
GLayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 02:04 PM   #2
Pickin', Campin', Mason

On my Flagstaff 8529IKBS there is a Satellite FEED to the bedroom, on an outlet plate next to the over-the-air antenna plate in the living room entertainment center.

I have to feed the satellite receiver's video signal to the bedroom using that port. I then connect the bedroom tv to the SAT port in the bedroom.
This set-up allows the bedroom tv to watch the same channel of the satellite receiver as the living room tv.

If you are wanting to connect a slave receiver such as a Genie, you'll need to use that port to feed the slave receiver to the bedroom from the master receiver.

Every R/V is different though so no two are seemingly wired the same.

Welcome to the forum, I see it is your 1st post!
TST Tire Monitor w/Repeater - Sinemate 3500w Gen.

Days Camped: '18=51 '19=58 '20=110 '21=94
5picker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 02:42 PM   #3

Thanks, tried this method but still no video feed to bedroom. I must be missing something or there is another issue with the wiring the previous owner stated he had the bedroom tv hooked to satellite and it worked so not sure.....
GLayton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, flagstaff, lite, satellite, wheel