Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2015, 11:34 PM   #1
Camper

Hello Campers !!!!!

Hello fellow campers,
I'm not a new member here, but just filling my profile info and pics of my camper mods and trips. It's nice to see so much activity on these message forums. I've gotten allot of good ideas and advise from here, and I hope to return the favor.
My family found our love for camping 4 years ago with friends who took us in for a 4th of July weekend in their camper. That's all it took. Ever since we have made priceless memories and friends. We like to travel to different places throughout the summer season. We are from Buffalo NY, so we winterize and count the days until the cover comes off and were camping again!! We've used our camper for weekend relief and long trips for more then a week.
I've done tons of mods to our camper and I plan on posting them.

2013 PrimeTime Tracer 215AIR Touring Edition
2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Z71 6.0l
Nights Camping: 2013 - 15; 2014 - 25; 2015 - 35
2016 - 5
Tracer215AIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:58 PM   #2

We are fairly new to RVing, but just bought our very own TT a few weeks ago. I'm so excited to be using it! This weekend we have commitments, so I'm gonna tow it to my parents 2 acre home and just spend as much time as we can in it! My boys will love it and I get to spend time with them and the new RV. I think my wife is starting to get jealous of how much time I'm spending with the RV
mbCik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 01:14 PM   #3

Nothing like the love of a hobby and lifestyle.

Kevin
tenttotrailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camper