Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #1

Hello from the Valley of the Sun

Howdy, we're new to this forum. We had a Wildcat 28RK and participated in that forum until about a month ago when we traded for a Silverback 29RE. We usually take a 4 month Odyssey to avoid the valley heat. We travel the intermountain west looking for fishing, golfing, sight-seeing and general camping. This years odyssey covered 6800 miles in five states with the Cat or Silverback in tow about half of that. Tried to stay cool in the mountains of AZ, UT, WY, CO and NM. I'm not real forum smart so there may be a learning curve before I can actively participate. I love the forum concept. What a great way to exchange information and tips so that we may all better enjoy our rigs and the places we go in them. Glad to be a part of the FR Forum, Gerry & Kathy Eager
gkeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #2

to the forum Gerry & Kathy and congrats on your Silverback 29RE. That unit was on our shortlist but wife had to have a pantry. I really like the cathedral ceilings in the slides.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Site Team

Welcome to the forums! A good way to master the learning curve of this forum is to jump right in. Been there, done that... This forum 101 link can be very helpful too along with the FAQ section in one of the green banners above towards the top of the page. Feel free to ask questions too.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote