Originally Posted by tiggerdiane
My husband and I are not new to camping, but are new to this forum. We recently purchased a 2021 Cedar Creek Silverback 37MBH and have a cople questions that maybe someone can help us answer.
1. We want to buy a washer dryer. The videos we watched say it is set up for side by side and we are wondering if this means we cannot have a stacking pair.
2. What is the best set to buy?
3. The little room off the kitchen has a spot for a TV, but it did not have one of those decals to say where the backer is. We are wondering if there is one?
Any help is appreciated.
Welcome to the forum.
1. Be aware that washer/dryers are nowhere near what you might expect from your home unit, their capacity is less, but they will consume a fair amount of both your fresh water and grey tank capacities.
2. The best will be based on what another owner has bought for their rig.
3. Have you found out if there’s any studs in the area you’re looking at, and what size of TV are you looking at?
4. Only another owner of your floor plan can answer specifics.
Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD
and if we ever need it, can be pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain toad (4 wheels down)
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count.