Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-09-2018, 11:37 PM   #21

Hello From Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffMichelle1998 View Post
Hello, We just purchased a 2018 Wildwood 273QBXL. We are very excited to have found this camper after a long search. We were a family of tent campers then September 2016 we purchased a very nice pop up. After camping in it a few times we decided that a pop up wasn't for us. We sold it last year and the search was on. We found our camper after attending a local RV show but we bought it at a dealer in Ohio. Its amazing the price differences that can be found between the different dealers. We plan on taking a few quick trips around WI early in the summer before we take it to Maine later in the summer. I look forward to reading through everyone's experiences in this group.

This sounds like the exact same thing as my wife and i. We purchased a 2018 tracer breeze 26dbs last August in Cincinnati (colerain rv )......after they beat our local Kentucky dealer by $10,000! I can make 2 4hr trips up there for $10,000.....we are very happy with the camper. Happy trails
Bdlnky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:11 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dorsey View Post
Not a native Wisconsin but fulltiming in SW Wisconsin. Congrats on the TT, we went from a pop up to a Class A, now in a 5th wheel. We don't move around much but have checked out a bunch of CGs here. Seems like Wisconsinites love to camp and are some of the friendliest people we have ever met.

You got that right. Wisconsinites love camping almost as much as we love our fried cheese and beer. The electric sites at the state parks book quickly.
JeffMichelle1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 11:14 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmkjr72 View Post
I will second sparks we like to stop on the way to the inkaws in waupaca. There is also a really good Amish bakery closer to portage near the John mure area

Thanks for the suggestions on the CGs. 2 recommendations for Sparks I’m going to have to try it.
Old 02-10-2018, 11:40 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdlnky View Post
This sounds like the exact same thing as my wife and i. We purchased a 2018 tracer breeze 26dbs last August in Cincinnati (colerain rv )......after they beat our local Kentucky dealer by $10,000! I can make 2 4hr trips up there for $10,000.....we are very happy with the camper. Happy trails

Congrats on your recent purchase. I can’t believe the price differences we camped at Big Bone Lick State Park a few years ago. We enjoyed it. We want to check out Natural Bridge Park sometime.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:45 PM   #25

Hi, I am also from Wisconsin, Milwaukee, to be precise. Just bought a new 2018 Hemisphere 272RL. Graduating from an Aliner, which I loved as it was easy to tow and set up but too small for my S.O. We then bought a Keystone Outback toyhauler, as we have motorcycles and thought we would be traveling the country. Well, after truck issues we decided that we liked being on a permanent site in Door County and wanted more living space. We still need to sell the toyhauler, and won't have our other camper until spring, but can't wait! Hoping to learn a lot from all the the senior members!
DC Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Fun View Post
Hi, I am also from Wisconsin, Milwaukee, to be precise. Just bought a new 2018 Hemisphere 272RL. Graduating from an Aliner, which I loved as it was easy to tow and set up but too small for my S.O. We then bought a Keystone Outback toyhauler, as we have motorcycles and thought we would be traveling the country. Well, after truck issues we decided that we liked being on a permanent site in Door County and wanted more living space. We still need to sell the toyhauler, and won't have our other camper until spring, but can't wait! Hoping to learn a lot from all the the senior members!
I know the feeling..
badge214 is offline   Reply With Quote