Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2009, 12:23 PM   #1

hey!

new around here, just bought a used 27x cherokee, can't wait to camp. this will be my first camper, so any and all advise will be greatly appreaciated!! I've read a lot of info already! btw, from wisconsin!!
walkerdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 12:35 PM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Congrats on the new Cherokee and to FRF. We're glad your here. Any questions ask away. There are some very knowledgeable people here and their experience is terrific.

Come on Spring Time!!!!!!!!!

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #3

to the Forest River Forums. We are glad you found us. One thing you should do is set your camper up in the driveway at home if you can and "camp" in it over a weekend to learn how everything works. You probably won't be able to use the sewer connection but everything else should be ok to use.

Hokiehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #4
Trailer Life Newbie

Hey Walkerdog! Welcome! I've only been here a week or so and have already learned a lot. I'm from Wisconsin, too SE parts. I just bought a Salem 37' (36BHSS) tt and will be having it parked permanently at a campground in Montello. I have kid issues that prevent me from taking any real vacations, which has been frustrating since I'm now at a point inmy life that I could finally afford to do it. Grrr. So I thought this would be a great idea for my family (single mom of two, one still at home).

Good luck! And welcome again! You'll probably have a lot of questions, I know I have!