Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-29-2010, 04:31 PM   #1

Hi from Pensacola

The wifey & I are complete newbies to the camping life. Just got a Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 831FKSS. Haven't had a chance to take it out yet but our goal is to take it to Disney World Fort Wilderness and take our buddy boy aka Dundee (our 4 yr old Greyhound).
77ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 04:59 PM   #2

Congratulations from south texas. Were new also and looking forward to spring ! jc
Jeff Carey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 06:59 PM   #3

77ED, Have fun, expect the unexpected, enjoy the learning curve and ask lots of questions...

Welcome to the forum.
Nights camped in 2009: 53 | Nights camped in 2010: 55
www.nwjeepn.com
NWJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #4

Howdy
we to are soooooo ready for warmer weather

pensacola is a great place, lived there long time
visit often
Old 01-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #5

We camped at Navarre Beach last spring break and we visited pensacola we went to see the blue angels fly at the naval base .It was my favorite trip so far with my camper. Welcome to the forum visit often
Old 01-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77ed View Post
The wifey & I are complete newbies to the camping life. Just got a Flagstaff Classic Super Lite 831FKSS. Haven't had a chance to take it out yet but our goal is to take it to Disney World Fort Wilderness and take our buddy boy aka Dundee (our 4 yr old Greyhound).
to FRF. Camping is a lot of fun. Being here on this Forum is almost as good as camping it self, you will talk to alot of great members with a lot of helpful ideas and tricks so as your fun begains don't foreget us, chime in if you need help and even share the fun....we all like pic too.
We are now camping with our 4th Greyhound, is name is Harley and he is 5 years old and He raced in Florida.
We camped at Fort Wilderness in 2000, it was our 3rd camping trip as a newbie. Some day we will go back.....
rockwood06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 01:48 AM   #7

HOWDY and WELCOME from Ontario Canada. You will really enjoy this site and if you are like us you will get lots of good information here. We will be in Florida in mid February and all we want to hear now is how warm it is going to be. Enjoy your trailer and good camping. Old Guys
Old 01-30-2010, 06:37 PM   #8

Hey.

Welcome.....to FRF.
milzat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #9

77ed- Welcome, We also picked up our new Wildwood 31QBSS in December and our first trip was to Disney's Fort Wilderness this past Jan, We have been there lots of times but always love going back, it is such a great campground especially since we have 2 kids, 8 and 11. Never a dull moment there and it is always SPOTLESS.
Equalizer Hitch
OSCBRADLEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:23 PM   #10

I'm new to the forum too but I wanted to say Hello and say that I just moved to where I am from Pensacola a few weeks ago - and I miss P'cola TERRIBLY!! While we were there, we lived in Pensacola RV Park where we adopted the owners as our family. If you ever want to take the RV out for a spin but not far from home, try there for a day or two. Congrats on your new toy! I'm sure Dundee will enjoy it!
SLCaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #11

Welcome tot he forum. You will love Fort Wilderness. We did, even if it was during a time when Orlando was catching the out storms of a hurricane.
Bob and Teresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:45 PM   #12

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new camper. I think you will be sorry that you are going to Fort Wilderness for your first trip. It's a great place and you will be spoiled and compare every other campground to FW.

tmmar is offline   Reply With Quote