Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-12-2022, 03:55 PM   #21

Smile

Talked with my dealer today and we still haven’t received a build date from the factory. We are at the 4 month mark since ordering in Sept. He did say that we are still looking at the original 6 month estimate. So we are getting closer.
Turbo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 09:59 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM2109S View Post
... I was disappointed in the weight revisions for 2022. A contact at the factory stated that it is due to the frame being beefed up to a 8" I beam, ...
I know this is a late reply to an older thread but the reason for the 8" I-beam frame is because Lippert stopped making the 6" I-beam frame.

chriscowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 10:08 AM   #23

Thanks Chris, thats very interesting. Im guessing that will translate into the 2109s and 21fbrs being 2” taller???
True North is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 10:37 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by True North View Post
Thanks Chris, thats very interesting. Im guessing that will translate into the 2109s and 21fbrs being 2” taller???
I don't know. Some MLs were already on 8" frames but I don't know which ones.

chriscowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:04 PM   #25

Quote:
Sounds like they’ll be building some very similar 2109’s - we ordered the exact same options on ours about 4 weeks ago. Our dealer here in Ontario also gave a 4-6 mo timeframe.🤞
Hi. My dealer in Ontario never gave us a time frame we ordered a pop up last April and they still tell us we are next in line. Really hoping to have it by spring.
CanadaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 08:38 PM   #26

I was given a 5-6 month time frame when I ordered a 2509s mid-June. I now have a build date of Jan 28. Probably be picking it up around the 8 month mark. Hopefully you’ll luck out with a shorter wait for your 2109s, but I wouldn’t hold my breath.
JC_3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 10:24 PM   #27

Turbo2, how funny your comment above as I called my dealer yesterday to inquire of any updates. I ordered 9/11 and told him he'd next hear from me in January. Meant to call on the 11th but forgot. I did call yesterday, left a message for the owner and hope to hear back from him soon.

True North, I hadn't seen your posts last year that you also ordered one. They'll all be siblings and who knows, maybe all birthed the same week!
Old 01-14-2022, 12:01 PM   #28

Quote:
They'll all be siblings and who knows, maybe all birthed the same week!
Too Funny! But I hope you’re right!!
Blue Ox SwayPro
Old 02-17-2022, 10:52 PM   #29

How much are the 2022's?
DiveTyger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 05:47 PM   #30

[QUOTE=JimM2109S;2682568]Turbo2, how funny your comment above as I called my dealer yesterday to inquire of any updates. I ordered 9/11 and told him he'd next hear from me in January. Meant to call on the 11th but forgot. I did call yesterday, left a message for the owner and hope to hear back from him soon.

Hi JimM and Turbo2, just wondering if either of you have heard from your dealers with an update or maybe even a delivery date? We’ve got crickets here…. Thanks
Blue Ox SwayPro
Old 03-23-2022, 02:24 PM   #31

Updated Delivery Date

[QUOTE=True North;2700662]
Quote:
Turbo2, how funny your comment above as I called my dealer yesterday to inquire of any updates. I ordered 9/11 and told him he'd next hear from me in January. Meant to call on the 11th but forgot. I did call yesterday, left a message for the owner and hope to hear back from him soon.

Hi JimM and Turbo2, just wondering if either of you have heard from your dealers with an update or maybe even a delivery date? We’ve got crickets here…. Thanks
Hi True North, JimM,

My dealer just got back to me and let me know my trailer came off the line on March 8 and is waiting for shipment. He told me that it can be 2-4 weeks to ship it. Should have it around the first of April. We’re finally getting to the end. He didn’t mention any price increase for me so hopefully they will honor our purchase price.

Turbo2
Old 03-24-2022, 01:33 PM   #32

[QUOTE=Turbo2;2712698]
Quote:

Hi True North, JimM,

My dealer just got back to me and let me know my trailer came off the line on March 8 and is waiting for shipment. He told me that it can be 2-4 weeks to ship it. Should have it around the first of April. We’re finally getting to the end. He didn’t mention any price increase for me so hopefully they will honor our purchase price.

Turbo2
Thats great news Turbo2, congrats! We’ve been told our off line date is March 31, so you should definitely get yours first. Post some pics when you get it!!!
Blue Ox SwayPro
Old 03-24-2022, 01:48 PM   #33

[QUOTE=Turbo2;2712698]
Quote:

Hi True North, JimM,

Turbo2
Thats great news Turbo2, congrats! We’ve been told our off line date is March 31, so you should definitely get yours first. Post some pics when you get it!!!
Blue Ox SwayPro
Old 03-24-2022, 02:49 PM   #34

Congratulations and welcome from Northern Nevada. My wife and I love our MY 2019 2109S. We will be taking 2 trips this spring and summer - Grand Canyon and Glacier National Park interspersed with numerous local trips here in the Sierrra. FYI There is a guy on Youtube from Colorado that has an older 2109s that he and his wife have been living in and traveling the states. He does a lot of reviews of campgrounds, but also DIY info on the 2109. He goes by "Garland Style" on Youtube. He is also on the forum here but I can't remember his registered name....Happy Camping!
NevadaMiniLite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:46 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaMiniLite View Post
Congratulations and welcome from Northern Nevada. My wife and I love our MY 2019 2109S. We will be taking 2 trips this spring and summer - Grand Canyon and Glacier National Park interspersed with numerous local trips here in the Sierrra. FYI There is a guy on Youtube from Colorado that has an older 2109s that he and his wife have been living in and traveling the states. He does a lot of reviews of campgrounds, but also DIY info on the 2109. He goes by "Garland Style" on Youtube. He is also on the forum here but I can't remember his registered name....Happy Camping!
Thanks NevadaMiniLite,

Glacier NP is somewhere we are interested in going, let me know about your trip and where you stayed when completed. Also thanks for the YouTube info, I’ll check that out.
Take Care and enjoy your trips!
Old 03-24-2022, 06:02 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo2 View Post
Thanks NevadaMiniLite,

Glacier NP is somewhere we are interested in going, let me know about your trip and where you stayed when completed. Also thanks for the YouTube info, I’ll check that out.
Take Care and enjoy your trips!
In Glacier we will be staying inside the Park at Fish Springs CG. In the trees, (rather than side by side on a concrete pad) which is what we prefer when camping. No hookups so we will have to be prudent with our showers, etc...They have a loop in the CG that is no generators and that works for us!
NevadaMiniLite is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 04:02 PM   #37

[QUOTE=True North;2713097]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo2 View Post

Hi True North,

My dealer called today and is expecting delivery of my unit today or tomorrow. Just got an update from JimM2109s and he is picking up his unit tomorrow. Have you gotten yours yet?

Turbo2
Old 05-02-2022, 06:26 PM   #38

Hi Turbo, we’re scheduled to take delivery next Thursday (12th)! Our dealer has it on the lot and we can see they got the colour, slide topper, xtra solar panel and 2nd max air right 😁
it looks like yours, Jims and ours are indeed all from the same litter!😉
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	58D384C7-2B89-4CF1-883B-B5AFE561925D.png
Views:	12
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	272481  
Old 05-02-2022, 07:13 PM   #39

Take that unit out for a weekend asap. Shakedown trip. Know where the nearest Walmart and Ace hardware store are nearby.

Like most folks we were programmed to travel during the summer!

Last year we took a two month trip out west beginning in October. Went west on Hw70. Boondocking at Moab was really nice! We boondocked a lot. Into California. Came back on highway 40. Minimum crowds.

Traveled to Houston in December. Experienced the Texas power failure. Saved the grand babies. No heat at their house. They slept like cordwood in the living area with their parents, the nanny and our dog.

You are retired. The rules have changed.
tomkatb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 08:48 PM   #40

Smile

Quote:
Hi Turbo, we’re scheduled to take delivery next Thursday (12th)! Our dealer has it on the lot and we can see they got the colour, slide topper, xtra solar panel and 2nd max air right 😁
it looks like yours, Jims and ours are indeed all from the same litter!😉
That’s great news! We’ve been waiting almost 8 months for this.

Tags
210, 2109s, lite, mini lite, rockwood