Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2018, 07:15 PM   #1

Looking for info on GeoPro 14FK

Hi, I’m starting to look for a GeoPro 14FK but was wondering two things.

I’m a Tall guy 6,3 325 pounds so yeah kinda a big dude. Anyone who has one know the measurements on the bathroom and about turning the dining area into a full time bed with a good mattress? Like what mattress would fit there best?

Don’t plan on spending much time inside other than sleeping and using the facilities when necessary.

Thanks in advance.
GaryZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:19 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryZero View Post
Hi, I’m starting to look for a GeoPro 14FK but was wondering two things.

I’m a Tall guy 6,3 325 pounds so yeah kinda a big dude. Anyone who has one know the measurements on the bathroom and about turning the dining area into a full time bed with a good mattress? Like what mattress would fit there best?

Don’t plan on spending much time inside other than sleeping and using the facilities when necessary.

Thanks in advance.

I’m not too familiar with the 14FK, I have the 19 FBS and it has a full-size bathroom, the height would be fine for you my neighbor is the same height as you and he just clears the air conditioner with a hat on. The GeoPro’s are great good luck with what you decide on. Good camping.
Cryingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:39 PM   #3

Hi we have a Geo Pro 14fk I am 5'11 and just fit for the bed. I am looking for a good memory foam mattress. The mattress is 58"×69" and I have had little success in Canada finding one and my dealer could not help me out. I may have to go to a boat aplolstry place in the off season to get one made. As for the shower it works well for me. I did reverse the shower door so it opens towards the stove/sink. Originally it swung towards the bed so at night you have to step around it to enter the washroom if you needed to use it. Hope this helps you.
dicktracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:17 PM   #4

Thanks

Would you happen to know how wide the bathroom is from the door to the wall?

Also thanks for the bed measurements. 👍🏻

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicktracy View Post
Hi we have a Geo Pro 14k I am 5'11 and just fit for the bed. I am looking for a good memory foam mattress. The mattress is 58"×69" and I have had little success in Canada finding one and my dealer could not help me out. I may have to go to a boat aplolstry place in the off season to get one made. As for the shower it works well for me. I did reverse the shower door so it opens towards the stove/sink. Originally it swung towards the bed so at night you have to step around it to enter the washroom if you needed to use it. Hope this helps you.
Old 09-06-2018, 11:18 PM   #5

Thanks guys!
Old 09-07-2018, 07:40 AM   #6

Welcome from SW Ohio , good luck w/ your Geo Pro quest !
Old 09-07-2018, 09:36 AM   #7

GaryZero, shower door opening is 18" shower door height is 60" the shower/toilet area is 27.5" wide x 36" deep x 71" tall I am 5'11" and 240 I have lots of room to shower. My wife and I fit comfortably in the bed. It is left in that position.
dicktracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 11:05 AM   #8

Thanks Dick just what I needed. Sounds like all I have to do now is locate one near me.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:53 PM   #9

Hi Gary,

We have one (the E-Pro 14FK, they are the exact same by the same manufacturer, just diff names) & we love it! My husband is 6'1" & we fit in it pretty comfortably. We needed the small size for our driveway in the city, so it really was our only option. We've never actually used the shower yet, just the outside shower, so I can't tell you about that, but it is pretty tight in the bathroom! But it tows so easily & has everything we need, I highly recommend it!
Wisecrackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 07:54 PM   #10

Where are you looking for one? We LOVED the place we bought it from in PA.
Wisecrackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 10:23 PM   #11

In PA buying a 19FD!
yorkienme is offline   Reply With Quote