RV News RVBusiness 2021 Top 10 RVs of the Year, plus 56 additional debuts and must-see units → ×

Old 07-23-2018, 06:22 PM   #1

New Forum member

Hi everyone. I am Otis Hopkins and I am from Alamo, GA which is about 150 miles south of Atlanta , Ga. I have owned a 2015 Forest River Flagstaff 5th wheel since 2015. We do a lot of camping mostly at state parks in Georgia. We just got back from a 7 day trip to Hamburg State Park where we did a lot of fishing and great fellowship with 4 of our camping friends. My wife and I are both retired but we don't seem to shake loose from enough of our responsibilities to stay on the road for very long at a time. We did squeeze out a 5 week vacation with our triplet grandchildren who are now 15 years old. We traveled out west and started at the Grand Canyon and migrated north to Rocky Mountain NP which both were awesome. Then we moseyed on up to Wyoming to Yellowstone for a few days. From there we went out to Cody, WY then to South Dakota and then on home. My grandchildren love camping but when they get 15 to 16 yrs old that is just about all you can get out of them with all them with all their extra curricula activities and all but that's not gonna deter us.

I do have a question to pose to the community. My Flagstaff is only 3 years old and the Flagstaff decal on the front cap is really messy looking. Its beginning to peal and I want to change it our but I can't seem to find an online source. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I might find one?

Thanks and I look forward to spending more time on the forum
hopalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:52 PM   #2
Head Rambler

Welcome to FRF.

With a unit that new, you may be able to call Flagstaff and see if they still have replacements.

If that doesn't work find a vinyl sign shop that prints vinyl and they should be able to print and cut you one to replace it.
Old 07-24-2018, 04:30 PM   #3

Thanks Bama Rambler for the reply. I will try and call Forest River. I got a number earlier so I will give them a call and see if they still have one in stock. Thanks again.

Hopalong
hopalong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:24 AM   #4

From SC!

2019 Surveyor 201RBS
2017 Nissan Titan XD
mbcabinetmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:35 AM   #5

Howdy and welcome from Kentucky
ImTravis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 10:50 AM   #6
Georgia Rally Coordinator

Welcome to the forum from another Georgian. Ya might come join some of us Frogs and some of the rallys that take place in a lot of states during the spring,summer and fall. Later RJD
2018 Dodge Ram 2500 6.4 3:73 gearing. Traded 2015 Chevy 2500 6.0, 4:10
Traded 2015 30WRLIKS V-Lite
Days camped 2019 62
Days camped 2020 49
aceinspp is offline   Reply With Quote