Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #1

new here, new to rockwood

We just finished our first trip with our new 2011 rockwood 8313ss. We love it! Our last tt was a fleetwood 18' trailer, and now we really understand how small it was.

5 of us were perfectly comfortable in the new tt, with enough beds to leave the front couch alone. Awesome. Quite a bit heavier for our Yukon XL TV, but it did great.
spinningbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:27 PM   #2

Welcome spinningbull. Where did you go for your first trip? I haven't decided where to go when we finally take delivery of our Windjammer. By the way I used to know a guy years ago named Sittingbull. He was a full blooded indian married to a full blooded indian. Her name was Jhonney. They were the Arshamboes. I am not sure if I got the names spelled right. We all lived in the Harbor Gate area of Richmond, CA.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #3

New A122 Owner

Picking up our A122 in a couple weeks. Anyone know what size the A122 mattress is. I believe it is an RV Queen. 60 x 75?
Mhodson54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalohunter
Welcome spinningbull. Where did you go for your first trip? I haven't decided where to go when we finally take delivery of our Windjammer. By the way I used to know a guy years ago named Sittingbull. He was a full blooded indian married to a full blooded indian. Her name was Jhonney. They were the Arshamboes. I am not sure if I got the names spelled right. We all lived in the Harbor Gate area of Richmond, CA.
we went to yosemite, koa in coarsegold.

there is a nice state campground in new brighton near Santa Cruz. love that place.
spinningbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:45 PM   #5

Congratulations!
campdohbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:31 AM   #6
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhodson54 View Post
Picking up our A122 in a couple weeks. Anyone know what size the A122 mattress is. I believe it is an RV Queen. 60 x 75?
you need to start your own thread, instead of piggybacking on someone else's who have a different RV from yours.
you might want to post your question in the Popup/A-frame section here at FRF.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is online now   Reply With Quote