Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2021, 08:30 AM   #1

NEW Members in Florida

A friend told me I should check out some RV Forums. Now that I know what a Forum, is we're here.

I'm from Florida and don't Fish, I do enjoy eating Fish.

We have a new 2021 Mercedes Benz Sprinter Van 3500XD, 24FL, and I posted some more information into our user account.

I was hoping to learn more about the Coachmen COA Club?
Was unable to find the location in this forum about them.

My wife and I, both are longtime campers and got into RVing together. So I understand the trigonometry of a good deal about RVing, As Math was never easy for me. So no, not a Math Teacher.

Hope to see you along the road and not behind the RV, for a talk, if you know what I mean? We are Road Trippers, who also stay in Hotel's when it suits us. We are members of AAA, GOOD SAM, VFW, Was not happy with the 3.00 Gal Fuel cost in Ocala, Fl along I-75, the wrong time of the year to see that at the pumps. Were still holdouts at 73 and 60-years on COVID, waiting for the one and done shot by J&J, We would like to go last, after First Responders and Teachers. This is also another reason we now have an RV VAN.

Well Enjoy the roads as we drove up and down I-75, Tampa to Gainsville Florida we must have had near 20-folks pass by us at a High Rate of speed, which in a way tells us just how empty the roadways had been. But now we're all getting back out onto the road, Please be safe and slow down to remember those who are no longer with us. Let's not forget the ones still remaining who have homes and family to go home to. NO one should be driving a car with any kind of trailer over 100-MPH easy, Please slow down like they say "ARRIVE ALIVE" to kiss a loved one. Slow down and I look forward to seeing you all soon out on the Road Again. STAY RIGHT AND STAY SLOW PLEASED!.
DogMan635 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 08:42 AM   #2

Welcome from Wisconsin.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2021, 09:04 AM   #3

That's a Coachman van, right? I really like the floorplan.
Through the Coachman site, I clicked on the Owners tab and at the bottom of the page, I found a link to the site you're looking for. the Coachman COA club
https://coachmenowners.com/
I don't think you're going to find many speed demons on this site. We tend to be responsible rvers.

Congratulations on your new rig and welcome to the forum from a Texan.

Tags
class b, coa, florida, newbie, road trip, road warrior