Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-01-2016, 10:13 AM   #1

New Rockwood Mini Lite 2109.

A frame to Rockwood Mini Lite 2109 looking forward travel adventure in our new abode!!
twodogs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:46 PM   #2

I'll taking delivery on mine next week! I'm so excited!
cuselman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 07:09 PM   #3

Welcome and congrats! We've had our 2109 for 8 months now and it's about the right size for just me and the DW, we've used it 6 times for for about 24 nights and so far no major troubles. The one thing I didn't like was the table, it is heavy to store behind the couch; I swapped it for the one we had in our laundry room at home, and we may yet opt for two TV trays instead.
'95 Coleman popup - sold it after serving us well

SERENITY NOW!
SkyWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 08:36 PM   #4

Congrats!

As mentioned the included table is heavy, we swapped ours out as well for a 4 foot folder which is quite a bit lighter. We did consider the solid wood TV trays and I was going to add a table clasp to them which would join them together for a larger table when needed but the 4' folding one works well.

Couple of other items, pick up some shower splash guards unless it has the solid shower door. We have added some other minor mods which some day I will make a list of but mostly comfort items like rugs/carpets, some other storage items like coat hooks/towel hooks on the door, ditched the included TP and PT holders for better ones. Will be adding some sort of small shelve on the counter to store some items but otherwise there is lots of storage in this unit.

Tags
210, rockwood, rockwood mini lite