Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-28-2017, 01:31 PM   #1

New RV Owner 2009 Georgetown 350

Just took possession of my new (to me) 2009 Forest River Georgetown 350 Coach Motorhome RV 7k Miles 3 Slide Outs 35 ft bunker. However, I have loads to learn! The AC outlets are not working (will look to the GFI in the bathroom). I have yet to see hot water, or any water to come out.. so learning about that. Loads to learn! A nice pre-adventure checklist seems in order! In any case, leaving for a 300 mile short 4 day trip tomorrow... no matter what! Wish me luck!
WestWW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 01:58 PM   #2

Welcome and good luck !
1930 lbs CCC
2014 Jeep Rubicon JK
Going where the weather suits my clothes.
Steeljag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2017, 02:52 PM   #3

Welcome from NC. We have the same model we bought 2 years ago. We have been on several adventures and drove all the way to Key West this past summer. The only thing that broke, on the trip, was the steps on the last day. Wishing you good luck on your trip.
Old 12-28-2017, 03:22 PM   #4
Kanadian Kamper

WestWW....

Welcome aboard.

Question....have you RV’d before? Are you saying none of the AC outlets work? Aside from the bathroom and possibly those that are close to the kitchen sink, and an outside outlet....none of the other outlets are controlled by the GFI unit usually located in the bathroom.

As far as water.....are you connected to a park or house tap? Are you trying to use the onboard water supply? Is there water onboard? Pump turned on? Sound coming from pump?

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 12:25 PM   #5

Updated

Hitting the road in a couple hours for the maiden voyage. AV working, New Micro, water working.. now to figure out the hot water heater and what that "fresh water" does that "city water" does not do??
WestWW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown