Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2016, 12:07 PM   #1

New RV'ers with almost new Puma 26RLSS

We live just north of Dallas, Tx., in Denton. Just picked up a new, (to us), 2015 Puma 26RLSS. While there are probably 20 RV sales lots within 30 miles of us, but we bought ours from Kansas RV Center in Chanute, KS. The local sales lots are like buying a used car from a tote-the-note car dealer. I don't trust any of them. We picked it up Wed. and camped in it for 2 nights at a city -owned campground, right across the street from Kansas RV Center.
The folks at Kansas RV Center are as nice as can be, and as honest as you will ever find.
Our first 2 days of camping in the RV included near 100 degree temps. and a terrible wind/rain/lightening storm. I learned 3 good things right off the bat.
1. The single AC unit will keep the RV cool in 100 degree weather with 108 degree heat index.
2. The trailer is very stable in near tornado conditions.
3. The surge protector I bought is a good thing to have during a serious lightening storm.
We can't wait to get out on the road to some cooler locations in the near future.
mowingman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
26rlss, puma, newbie