Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2021, 06:50 PM   #21

That's great info. Like I said it's my first RV and opinions are much appreciated.

Thanks
rodmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:47 PM   #22
RMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodmcn View Post
Been lurking the forum for awhile and it helped me make our new purchase of our first RV. Expecting a 2021 19BHLE within a few months.

Now going through the process of getting all the gear for when it arrives. We are very interested in the Anderson WDH system and was wondering if any owners would mind taking a measurement for me. I know the dealer could set me up, but the Anderson is not easily available here in Canada and I like the idea of the lighter WDH.

So thanks in advance,

1. Height from the ground to the TOP of the trailer frame near tongue when level.

2.Vertical width of the trailer frame at the front of the trailer.

Thanks.
There is another post on the forum titled "2021 19RBLE or 19BHLE owners" where a FrankG has this same trailer (the RBLE I think) and he was posting about the Anderson he was planning to purchase. I think he went with it, so if you can find that posting and reach out to him. There were some measurements there too. We also have the Equalizer.
RMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 09:00 PM   #23
RMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrumzz View Post
Oh, I like the idea of the shoe organizer next to the ladder. We’ve been trying to think of something for that area.

We’ve been trying to think of ideas for the kitchen shelves, too. I agree, we’ll have to keep pic swapping on ideas. We’re also trying to find some sort of small shelf/basket to put under the switch panel for keys, etc. I also have a simple idea for some “half shelves” in the bathroom wardrobe that I need to make.

And yeah, definitely prefer to be on full hookups and not listen to that furnace! I did purchase a small electric space heater for that reason. Will be using that instead of the furnace for our Valentine’s Day trip.

If I get a chance, I’ll get a shot of the backup camera set up. It’s pretty straight forward, though. It’s less than half the price of the comparable Furrion camera with a 7” monitor. It even has a card slot for “DVR” style recording like a dash cam. I’m sure there’s some image quality or some other differences, but I’m not going to pay over $500 for a backup camera. Also FYI, the camera housing is only powered on when you hook up your vehicle and turn your lights on.

Thanks for the info and pics!
Here's a few more pix from this past weekend. We really liked the shelf we rigged up behind the stove. My quote for solar is unfortunately up to $5999.46. That is for 600w in panels,2000w inverter, two lithium batteries, and all the fixins. My wife is looking on Indeed to get us both second jobs haha.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210131_092723529_MP.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	310.5 KB
ID:	247171   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210131_092604887_MP.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	325.0 KB
ID:	247172   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210131_092636804_MP.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	249.9 KB
ID:	247173  
Old 02-02-2021, 11:57 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMA View Post
Here's a few more pix from this past weekend. We really liked the shelf we rigged up behind the stove. My quote for solar is unfortunately up to $5999.46. That is for 600w in panels,2000w inverter, two lithium batteries, and all the fixins. My wife is looking on Indeed to get us both second jobs haha.

Thanks for the pics! I’ll show these to the wife and see what she thinks. We’re thinking something more like little basket where you have your key hooks.

And OUCH on that solar quote!! I know those batteries are a grand each, but wow!
ddrumzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2021, 05:11 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMA View Post
There is another post on the forum titled "2021 19RBLE or 19BHLE owners" where a FrankG has this same trailer (the RBLE I think) and he was posting about the Anderson he was planning to purchase. I think he went with it, so if you can find that posting and reach out to him. There were some measurements there too. We also have the Equalizer.
I can confirm the distance from the ground to the top of the ball hitch is
25-1/2", With a level trailer (19rble). This should be identical to the 19bhle.
It also has a 4" tall hitch frame. I did not measure the hitch width at the trailer.

Our unit showed up today so we got a sneak peek at it. It needs to be prepped and accessorized for delivery next week.
2017 Laredo 325RL Sold
2016 Vengeance 29V Sold
1970 Yellowstone Used as down payment for first house
FrankG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 08:19 PM   #26

Thanks for the measurements! The trailer stands tall! If its 24.5" to the top of the coupler I imagine it would be around 22" at the bottom of the coupler ( that is the measurement I need ). My receiver sits at 14" off the ground and it might need a custom riser for the Anderson hitch as 8" rise is the largest off the shelf.
rodmcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2021, 09:51 PM   #27
RMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodmcn View Post
Thanks for the measurements! The trailer stands tall! If its 24.5" to the top of the coupler I imagine it would be around 22" at the bottom of the coupler ( that is the measurement I need ). My receiver sits at 14" off the ground and it might need a custom riser for the Anderson hitch as 8" rise is the largest off the shelf.
You're correct that the overall coupler height is about 2.25-2.5. Here's a pic of it. Our driveway is on a slant so I'm not so good for other measures sorry! (this is a 2021 19bhle)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG-2431.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	247274  
Old 11-23-2021, 10:31 PM   #28
RMA

[QUOTE=ddrumzz;2486221]

- Amtifo backup camera - Easy install and works great! Make sure you get this adapter and it’ll fit right into the Furrion camera housing. Less than $200 with the adapter!

Hi there, we are finally getting around to purchasing a rear-view camera and came back here to your link to your Amtifo. Have you been happy with it?

thanks!
Old 11-27-2021, 08:55 PM   #29

[QUOTE=RMA;2664677]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddrumzz View Post

- Amtifo backup camera - Easy install and works great! Make sure you get this adapter and it’ll fit right into the Furrion camera housing. Less than $200 with the adapter!

Hi there, we are finally getting around to purchasing a rear-view camera and came back here to your link to your Amtifo. Have you been happy with it?

thanks!

I love it! Makes backing up in weird sites and parking it at my storage spot in the dark, by myself, a breeze.

Name:	IMG_2745.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	303.4 KB
ID:	266151
ddrumzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
first time, surveyor