Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2013, 09:45 AM   #1

New to me owner of a Forest River RV

Just bought a 2009 29' T29BHBS Travel trailer that has only been used about 4 weeks. Still had plastic and tags on most things. We are parking it in our family seasonal lot and are looking forward to many years of fun and enjoyment. Other than having a tent trailer for 4 years I am new to RV life and I am sure I will have lots of questions.

Brad
Bmccolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 10:06 AM   #2

Sweet! Isn't it great! I am soo thankful that 27 years ago I started camping with my husbands family I guess we have a lot of experience now that I sit back and really think about it all. We have continued the tradition for so long and I can only hope that our kids continue the same. We just bought a new one with the extreme weather package so maybe if mother nature is good to us this winter we'll get out even more congrats and have fun!
aallabaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 01:47 PM   #3

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your 2009 T29BHBS.
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote