Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #1

New to Rv-ing!

Hi all! We are so excited. We just bought/ordered our first RV (2013 Forester 3121) at the California RV show friday. Does anyone know how long it takes to get delivery of a custom order? We are hoping it comes by Christmas
rthreesons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rthreesons View Post
Hi all! We are so excited. We just bought/ordered our first RV (2013 Forester 3121) at the California RV show friday. Does anyone know how long it takes to get delivery of a custom order? We are hoping it comes by Christmas
to the forum! Can't help you on the delivery time though. Someone will be along shortly to give you an idea, I hope
Len & Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:25 PM   #3

We ordered a Flagstaff last year. It took just about 7 weeks for it to arrive. It was made in Indiana, we live in North Carolina.
Six to eight weeks seems fairly common. Being in California may add a few days if your new rig was made in the mid-west as well.
Maybe you could get one of those big red bows they have in the Lexus Christmas commercials
Enjoy your travels
fran8824 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
Site Team

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new Forester! I don't know if it will be made at the Rialto plant here in SoCal but your dealer should know the answer. If you don't mind me asking but which dealer did you go with?

I was at the show Friday so our paths might had crossed. There are over a 1,000 units there on display so I don't know how you ever were able to narrow it down to one on the first day of the show but you did!

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote