Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-01-2013, 01:13 PM   #1
SpoCampin

Ordered new Rockwood 2905SS - Wa. State

Hello Everyone,
First post from a new/almost Rockwood TT owner. Wife and I decided that this was the year we would sell our 2007 Coachmen Captiva and get the floorplan we have been in need of. The 2013 Rockwood 2905SS is everything we have been looking for, so we ordered her up from our local dealer 2 weeks ago. We ended up going with the Emerald Edition to get the tan exterior with the black accents. Anyone else on here have a 2905SS? I have searched around a bit, but I am unable to find any posts about this particular trailer. The next 6-8 weeks of waiting is going to be tough. Thanks Everyone.
tkbkfail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your 2013 Rockwood 2905SS. Isn't it nice when you finally find that unit that's "everything we have been looking for". Don't worry about the 6-8 week wait, every day brings you a little closer .
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #3
Site Team

Welcome to the FR family! Lots of good times are ahead. Your Rockwood will be well worth the wait. In the meantime just think about getting ready to bring it home before hitting the road.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:52 AM   #4
SpoCampin

Thanks everyone. So there is nobody here that currently has a Rockwood 2905SS? This is the first one our dealer here in Spokane will have ordered and sold, and we pretty much ordered sight unseen. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:11 AM   #5
SpoCampin

Got an update yesterday from our dealer that our 2905SS has an offline date of 04/03/13, and should be delivered to them 7-10 days after that. I hope it gets here soon, as I have lots of goodies to add to it that I have been accumulating since we ordered it over a month ago. Anyone else here have a 2905SS that can share some experiences with? Thanks everyone, and we are really enjoying this site. Great people for sure.

Todd F
Old 03-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #6
SpoCampin

Nobody else here has a Rockwood Ultra-Lite 2905SS?

Would really love to hear if anyone out there has a 2905SS or knows of anyone that does. We are super excited and not actually getting a chance to see the actual model before ordering has us a bit anxious as well. Thanks everyone.

TF
Old 08-27-2013, 05:20 PM   #7

Tkbkfail,

We just purchased our first RV. We purchased the same Rockwood model that you had ordered. The 5SS. Would love the hear about your experience with your Rockwood. We have setup once for our trial run. No major problems. We did however break the cabinet door beside the TV the first time we opened the rear slide out.

Thanks
Rockon is offline   Reply With Quote