Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-19-2018, 09:04 PM   #1
Another adventure awaits!

Talking Out with the old and In with the New

Hello

Not new to FROG, but have gone from a 2014 Sabre 33CKTS to a 2018 Columbus Compass 377MBC ... good thing is ... we can still be part of FROG ... ...

Bunk room is going to provide a much needed office/Man Cave for my hubby and, of course, a bit of privacy for guests. So excited!

Anyone out there with a CC 377MBC with some words of wisdom you would like to share.

Cheers
Old 03-19-2018, 09:32 PM   #2
Always Learning

Out with the old and In with the New

An ex-Sabre owner? I’m so sorry for your loss!

(Just kidding, I just traded my Sabre in last week for a new Prime Time Spartan!)
Old 03-20-2018, 08:02 AM   #3

Welcome from SW Ohio ,enjoy your 5thwheel !
Old 03-20-2018, 08:14 AM   #4

I must admit, that bunk room is a cool idea. I have a friend who is dying to get one but he'll be using the bunk room for his kids.

I saw one at the RV show last month and I think its a great idea and a nice camper.

Happy travels.
KFX450RXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 08:30 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Great looking rig in the sample pictures I googled. It also looks like they solved the issue we saw in an older mid-bunk that had generally the same layout as yours. In that one, the bunk room was basically useless for us. With two kids, I needed to be able to open the jackknife sofa. The one we looked at, you had to have the door closed to open the jackknife, and then had to close the jackknife to open the door. Not useful for young kids. The pictures I looked at of the 2018 looks like the bunk door now swivels more like a folding door so it's not protruding into the room as much. Much better design.

Congrats on the new rig! We're still waiting for our new TV before we can pick up our new rig.
Old 03-20-2018, 08:43 AM   #6

Congrats on your new Columbus Compass 377MBC!
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote