Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2013, 07:02 PM   #1

PA Newbie here

Newbie here introducing myself. Not my first post, but the first one as an RV owner, so here I am. Picked up our brand spanking new 2014 Flagstaff 26RLWS today at Keystone RV Center in Greencastle, PA and brought her home. Very happy with the deal, the delivery, and the camper so far. DW is retired but I'm not quite there yet, so we plan some long weekends over the next couple of years... with maybe an extended trip or two thrown in... then hope to hit the road and see this beautiful country we call home.

Oh... and about the user name. I shoot both guns and photos. Somehow the name stuck.

2016 Coachmen Pursuit 31BD
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Toad
Nights camped in 2019: 76
pashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to Lloydg Send a message via MSN to Lloydg Send a message via Yahoo to Lloydg
Welcome and congratulations!! And make sure you and visit Michigan. We plan to do Gettysburg next year.

Heartland Big Country 3150RL
2013 Ford SD F250 4x4 SC; 6.2
Reese 18K Elite w/slider - Rockford, Michigan
Lloydg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #3
Wayne & Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashooter View Post
Newbie here introducing myself. Not my first post, but the first one as an RV owner, so here I am. Picked up our brand spanking new 2014 Flagstaff 26RLWS today at Keystone RV Center in Greencastle, PA and brought her home. Very happy with the deal, the delivery, and the camper so far. DW is retired but I'm not quite there yet, so we plan some long weekends over the next couple of years... with maybe an extended trip or two thrown in... then hope to hit the road and see this beautiful country we call home.

Oh... and about the user name. I shoot both guns and photos. Somehow the name stuck.
Welcome to the the wonderful world of RV'ing!! Nice looking rig - I know you will enjoy it. My DW and I are weekend warrior types, but have managed over 20 days camping this year so far, in this our first year of RV'ing!

You will find lots of great info here into he forum - the users are great! I might even chime in with a nugget of wisdom or too - we cut our teeth on a Flagstaff TT!

Happy camping, and have fun shooting the great outdoors - in both ways that you do it (very clever, BTW)!

2014 Cedar Creek 36CKTS
2011 Ford F250 King Ranch 4x2 Diesel, added springs
Nights camped: 2014 - 32; 2013 - 23
Wayne & Kimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 04:45 AM   #4

Thanks for the welcome. Already found this forum to contain a wealth of good information... and good folks as well.

Both my folks were from Michigan, transplanted to Northern Virginia where I grew up. I have many fond memories of childhood summer vacations spent in The Great Lakes State... hate to admit how long ago that was. Would love to rediscover some of those places we visited... definitely on the list.

2016 Coachmen Pursuit 31BD
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Toad
Nights camped in 2019: 76
pashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 05:20 AM   #5

Good morning and welcome to the forums from SW Idaho.

Just a heads up, posting about guns unless rv related is frowned upon and be careful what you post about the dangers of the woods and guns.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:28 AM   #6

Welcome to the forum, Pashooter. Your plan sounds like an excellent one for easing into retirement. Like you, I also shoot photos and firearms, and find the RV lifestyle excellent for both pursuits.

Wishing you many happy RV adventures!

2016 Coachman Leprechaun, 319DS, Motorhome, Dodge Durango Toad
Badlands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 06:19 AM   #7
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashooter View Post

Sounds like we have a lot in common!
Maybe we can convoy to Goshen in August 2014!

Herk
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags