Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2021, 05:29 PM   #1

Posting Photos

Hi fellow wanderers! My wife and I got back into RV travel last year after 25 or so years. We tent camped when we first married, then trailer camped for a few years but got out of it when our fourth child was born. We switched to regular, car trips at that point. I know, we missed a lot but our last trip before selling our 17 foot trailer was with four kids under 8 and it rained every day. We've been married now 47 years, the kids are grown and in the fall of 2019 we stopped at a Gander Outdoors on a nostalgic whim "just to look". Next thing we knew, we were the proud owners of a new, 2020 Flagstaff. On the way home we noticed that our old F150 with a 4.6 V8 was working really hard. I pointed out that the standard, 2-door cab had no place for grandkids. That's all it took. Next morning she is showing me ads for crew cab, Ecoboost trucks. I bought a three year old, F150 King Cab 3.5 Ecoboost and the towing ability of this truck is like night and day from my old 4.6. It pulls like a draft horse, passes without straining and rides like a limo. On the other hand, the 7 to 9 mpg was a bit of a shock. Without the camper, I get 21 though.
So... A little help here. How do I post pictures with my posts? When I touch on the photo icon above it asks for a url address. No idea what that's about.
FlagstaffTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 05:46 PM   #2
Site Team

Open the Welcome PM you received when you registered. It has much valuable information. Click on the link to Forums 101 and follow the instructions in post #7.
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2021, 05:53 PM   #3
Multi-Slacker

Welcome from SoCal!
Click Go Advanced
Scroll Down to Attach Files
Clik Manage Attachments
A window will then pop up that allows you to navigate to the file you want. You can do this 4 times in the same window
Lastly - in the lower Rt corner of the pop up window is a button that says Upload which you must click or you get to do all of the above again
2018 Silverado 2500 HD 6.0L, 4:10 rear
CurtPutnam is offline   Reply With Quote