Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2017, 11:04 PM   #1

researching salem 272rls

thank you for the add. currently have a jayco 26bhs and no longer need the bunks so we're shopping for a changed floor plan (won't be getting a jayco as we were camping world victims once) looked at the salem hemisphere 272rls this weekend. we really liked the layout and wonder what feedback is out there on this tt and FR warranties. dealer says the salem hemisphere is the same as the heritage glen that they used to sell. husband wanted me to stay around 30ft, i was inching up to 32ft and now i'm at 34.4 so the length isn't helping me here--- although he did measure our current tt with bike rake is 33.6 so i'm not too far over. we have plenty of truck to handle it with a 2006 F350 dually.

our current tt is 30 amp with 15k ac. wondering if the 15k ac would be sufficient in this unit or if 2nd ac is necessary. we are in the west end of the FL panhandle near pensacola -- so summers are hot and humid.

thanks
smith32533 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
salem