Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2021, 02:27 PM   #1

Sewer Blues: Gray is the new Black

Let me try this, again.

I'm the Sasquatch part of this traveling team, aka Jonathan. Dan, is the Panda. Then the Wagon Train Master is our pup Stinker aka Little Man.

Dan and I met when he brought his dogs, then, to my grooming salon. I was homeless at the time and Dan offered me a room. It took me 3 years to accept his offer. Pride is suffocating but can be overcome.

Grooming biz closed March 2019. Dan and I planned a Tour USA to depart August 1st, 2019. We traveled from SC to Montana by 14th. I jumped on my bicycle and found a nearby gravel road. Rode out 10 miles and turned around. 5 miles to go, I had heart attack. Luckily, I did manage to ride on. No choice really. No cell phone coverage. No traffic on dirt road. And lots of wilderness. And one suffering greenhorn. After I was helicoptered to Missoula Mt, a great cardiovascular team gave me a stent to correct 100% blockage situation. Dan and I eventually drove back to SC. We've planned our return to the open road ever since.

Here we are. Once I figure out to upload pics, I can properly introduce the wagon train team & equipment.

Meanwhile, I spent last 2 weeks driveway camping to acclimate to the team. Dan camped about a week and was good. It's not so simple for me. Nothing is.

Panda and Sasquatch took the wagon train out to local State Park in Chester SC. Departure time noon. Officially, left the area 4PM. We had to first go to dump station. Welp, that experience went about as well as climbing a greased pole.

Three pull valves right, gray gray black. Discovered through process of "Elimination" one of the Gray pull valves is the new black.

I leave this welcome introduction of Panda Dan and Sasquatch to the FROG's who decide to read the initial start of chapter ii USA Tour with my first of many Pro Tips.

*** Return RV sewage cap to proper position after dumping is done....TIP: BEFORE DRIVING OFF***
Panda Dan And Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 02:43 PM   #2
D W

My son's black and gray valves were reversed (colors) on his new Keystone TT. He was smart enough to realize that the black tank uses 3" lines and the gray uses 1 1/2" lines. He repainted the handles.
"...exhaust fluid? We don't need no stinkin' exhaust fluid"
D W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 02:50 PM   #3
Site Team

You wrote "Once I figure out to upload pics...." Don't try to figure it out. Open your recently received Welcome PM, locate and click on the link to Forums 101, follow the instructions in post #7. That entire thread is our How-To for all things forum.

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2021, 02:56 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dan View Post
You wrote "Once I figure out to upload pics...." Don't try to figure it out. Open your recently received Welcome PM, locate and click on the link to Forums 101, follow the instructions in post #7. That entire thread is our How-To for all things forum.
10-4

TY
Old 05-29-2021, 03:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D W View Post
My son's black and gray valves were reversed (colors) on his new Keystone TT. He was smart enough to realize that the black tank uses 3" lines and the gray uses 1 1/2" lines. He repainted the handles.
Good to know.

Tags
black