Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2022, 01:58 AM   #1
Lucky

Thanks for having me

Howdy, y'all. I'm Michael. Everyone, including my mother, calls me Lucky, though. I just purchased my first camper, a 2014 wildwood 28DBUD. I travel all over the country building power lines and cannot believe it has taken me ten years to get one of these instead of checking into hotel after hotel. Currently, in Arizona, and for the first time in my life, I've been mad at the wind for blowing 😂. I came across this site while looking for information on doing some repair work. If anyone wouldn't mind directing me to the proper thread to ask for advice on how to DIY work, I would greatly appreciate it. I hope everyone has a great night. Thank you.
Lucky28dbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 05:21 AM   #2

Welcome from North Carolina. Best advice that i can give you is to just search the available sections of the forums and then if you don't find the answer for your question you can ask a question in the right section. There are a lot of great people on this site that will be glad to help you. It is best to be sure to give all of the information about your camper and your problem in the post so that the right people will respond. have fun and keep camping.

Freddie & Linda
2015 FR Sierra 330RLS & 2003 Dodge 2500 4X4 Diesel
TMPS for Camper & TV
Dakota EV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 05:29 AM   #3

WELCOME, glad you are here!

My first suggestion is to fill out your signature so everyone who reads your posts will know what equipment you have each time they read a post.

top left "UserCP" then scroll down in the Your Control Panel (far left on the screen) section until you find "Edit Signature" under the Settings & Options

As for forum selection click on "FORUMS" in the very top section and scroll down til you find a section that fits what you want to ask about or the section for your particular camper.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:53 AM   #4

Welcome from Virginia !!!!!

There is a lot of get info. here on the forum, use the search feature and the is forum library has great info.

Also search the internet U-Tube has many good how to repair videos.

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2017 Wildwood Lodge 4092 BFL
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxer Mix
Oaklevel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 05:54 AM   #5

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good information here and good people willing to help!